Friday, July 30, 2010

80's child

Last night, I decided to finally unpack the prizes I got from the Trapped in the 80's hunt, so that I could find something to wear to the TX950 party that happened earlier this evening. The party was held at Info Island International and it was a 1980's theme. I had a feeling that I was going to be someone's twin at the party and I was with Hollyjean! We even chose the same leggings option and wore similar colored shoes!

I rarely have my sound on in SL, but at the party I had the music on the whole time. I loved all of the 80's music that the DJ played. My favorite part was when everyone did the Thriller dance when the DJ played Michael Jackson's Thriller. Only in SL, I can still dance with MJ! That's Timo dressed up as him. Congrats to Timo and Galia for winning the costume contest.

No comments: