Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sun

I found the Sun! It was hiding in my inventory! The weather has been cloudy lately in my RL. This is unusual weather during this time of the year. I have been looking forward to sunny and warm weather, but we haven't gotten that yet this summer. For now, I'll just enjoy the weather in SL. It's always sunny for me there!

I unpacked all of the prizes from the Mellow Yellow hunt today. I liked a lot of the prizes and I had a fun time hunting. When I was a noob, I used to do each and every hunt I found out about because there weren't very many then. I stopped doing hunts for a while, but now I'm getting back into them again.

In the photo, I'm wearing the mellow yellow hunt prizes from Love Zombie (hoodie) and VISION (eyes). The sun is also a hunt prize and it's from Hearth & Home.

No comments: