Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Toys

I love the toys in SL! The majority of what is in my inventory is either toys (cars, bikes, launchers, shoulder pets, funny wearable things, etc.) and clothes. I love the clothes in SL too, but lately if I'm just spending time alone and not taking pictures, then I won't even bother changing clothes. The fun hula hoops that I'm using in the above picture are from DeminAtions.

If I'm in the mood for cuteness, I'll take out one of my shoulder pets or dolls. If I feel like relieving some stress, I'll go in my skybox and take out one of my launchers and start shooting random objects (I particularly like my cupcakes launcher) at the walls. If I'm bored of walking or standing around somewhere, I'll ride around in a car, motorcycle, scooter, or bike. The toys are great to get away from the seriousness for a bit!

No comments: