Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010

Hi! My blog is back! I thought it would be a good time to start blogging again because the Big Bad Blogger Challenge starts today, which I found out about on Alicia Chenaux's blog. The challenge is to blog every day for one week. I can blog about anything and Alicia will also give us (the participants) topics to write about as well. For today's topic, we were given 2 questions: Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

When I first started SL, I loved taking snapshots in-world. I had so many pictures that I started to burn them on CDs and uploading them onto my SL flickr (hasn't been updated in a long time either). I wanted to start putting words with my pictures, so I created this blog to write posts about them. My interest in it faded rather quickly though and I even started to take less pictures. I still read SL residents' blogs, but I never had any interest to start SL blogging again until recently.

Not counting my SL blog, I've been RL blogging on and off for about 12 years. I like having a blog/s because it's a place where I can express myself and pretty much write about whatever I want. I'm glad to start using my SL blog again!

No comments: