Monday, June 21, 2010

SL7B: Sideways and Upsidedown

Happy 7th Birthday, Second Life! So far, I've explored the Sideways and Upsidedown sims and I'm loving what I've seen so far. I'm going to post some of my favorites, so expect a lot of SL7B posts in the following days. There's a lot to see and I hope I don't miss anything. A lot of creators were generous with the free gifts too and I would like to say thank you to all of them!

I'm standing on top of the giant cake by Fluent Media Productions. Inside the cake is a free cake hat! When you touch it, a hand holding a slice of cake pops out!

The first place I teleported to on the birthday sims was the Unexpected Collaboration made by the creators from Sanu, Scribble, A.D.D Andel, and Dilly Dolls. It's a nice build and I loved playing on the floor piano!

I decided to fly around some more, since I made it into the sims and there wasn't much lag. I noticed some cows and stopped to take a look. It was a Galactic Fuel Station by Timmi Allen. It was very funny when I took a seat next to an alien to have lunch.

I stopped by the Virtual Guide Dog exhibit by Virutal Helping Hands and received a free virtual guide dog.

A bunch of cupcakes caught my attention, so I flew over to check it out. At first I thought it was a hang out area to meditate, but I walked over to the other side and saw that it's an Unexpected Collaboration Experiment by SecondAbility Mentors. There are notecards given at each cupcake with steps on how to meet new people and explore the SL7B sims with. There's a lot of people on these sims, so it shouldn't be hard to meet someone new too!

Feel free to comment in my posts if there's any other places on the SL7B sims that you'd like to share.

No comments: