Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Step up!

The RL step aerobics class I'm taking started today. It was mostly an orientation, since it was the first day, but we did learn some steps during the last 5 minutes. At first, I was intimidated by a routine that the coach showed the class, but once I started doing the steps myself, I was smiling and having a lot of fun.



Earlier this month, I saw an aerobic step at a store and I thought about purchasing it. I may really have to get one now to use at home. I sometimes use the stairs at my home to exercise, but all I do is go up and down several times, which gets boring after a while. The step aerobics class is much different than that because I'm learning different and new moves, which I'm loving!

I'm already planning what exercise class I want to take next and I'm thinking about Tae Bo. I have a couple of Billy Blanks' Tae Bo DVDs, but I haven't done them in a while. I'd like to see what it's like to take it as a class with other people. I imagine it to be more fun and motivating.

No comments: