Monday, August 23, 2010

Coexist

The CVL Coexist Discussions began this month at Peace Park on Info Island. The discussions are held every Thursday at 6pm SLT. Everyone is invited to these discussions to share their thoughts and experiences. The topics discussed so far were: Bucket Lists, Aspects of Compatibility, and Living the Good Life. The upcoming discussion will be about how we handle emotions (let it all out or keep it bottled up inside).

Someone from the previous discussion mentioned that she still continues to learn something new about herself every day. Myself along with several others that were present agreed with her. I want to continue learning for the rest of my life. Not just about myself, but pretty much about anything and everything. Someone else mentioned that when she was younger, her mother would ask her at the end of the day, "What did you learn today?" I think that is a good question to start asking myself daily.

No comments: