Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fishing

I'm still enjoying 7Seas fishing! I realized that I don't always have to use bait to win certain prizes. Without bait, I can catch rare, common, and uncommon prizes. Lately, one of my favorite fishing places is Sn@tch. When I logged in today, I received a group note card that said there was a new fishing outfit. I teleported over with my fishing rod and started fishing for the outfit pieces. From a short distance, a group of people started to gather around the lucky chairs, riot vendor, and lucky fortune. From afar, I thought the llama was someone's avatar, but I later found out it's a design that people can sit on. I felt like gathering with the group, so I took off my fishing rod and put on the invisible one with no animations. I changed the configurations to make my catch announcements quiet. Now I can stand and walk around without looking like I'm fishing when I really am! I had a good afternoon at Sn@tch!

No comments: