Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day! I do enjoy celebrating the 4th of July in SL. This morning, I heard a reading of the Declaration of Independence on the Cookie sim. There are a lot of good readers in SL and I am starting to enjoy going to reading and writing events in-world. I'm still nervous to share my work, but I hope to share more often.

Later in the evening, I went to the 4th of July event on Jazz Cat to chat and dance. It's the usual place I go to celebrate the 4th and it's always a good time to hang out with old friends.

Afterwards, I finally found a fireworks show to watch in SL. I don't remember the name of the sim, but they had a good show and I ended up winning a contest with 3 other avatars for best dressed (it was a 4-way tie)!

I love the USA!!!

No comments: